Thursday 3 April 2008

Love to Christ

"Jesus said unto them, "If God were your Father, you would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither did I come of myself, but he sent me." - John 8:42

"If you love me, keep my commandments." - John 14:15

"He that has my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved by my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." - John 14:21

"Jesus answered and said unto him, 'If a man loves me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come to him, and make our abode with him.'"
- John 14:23

"He said to him again the second time, 'Simon, son of Jonah, do you love me?' He said to him, 'Yes, Lord; you know that I love you.' He said unto him, 'Feed my sheep.'" - John 21:16

"If any man does not love the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema; the Lord comes." - 1 Corinthians 16:22

"Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity." - Ephesians 6:24

"I thank my God, making mention of you always in my prayers, hearing of your love and faith, which you have toward the Lord Jesus, and toward all the saints;" - Philemon 4-5

"Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing." - 2 Timothy 4:8

No comments: